Answers from Our Experts (1)
Café Presse offers you a variety of snacks, drinks and pastries to keep you fueled when you’re on the go. Here are the five best things to order at the Las Vegas coffee shop:
1. Smoothies: You can mix up to three different flavors into any smoothie, though we’d recommend going with a mix of blueberry and lemon, or mango, orange and piña colada.
2. Coffee: We realize this isn’t a stretch at a coffee shop, but we thought we should point out Café Presse’s delicious brews anyways. Gets your caffeine fix here with Lavazza coffee or a number of espresso-based drinks, including cappuccinos and café mochas.
3. Fruit cup: Just hear us out. You’re probably running around Las Vegas — either for fun or for a convention — and often that means a lot of heavy foods. Consider doing something healthy for yourself when you get the opportunity.
4. Mozzarella and tomato sandwich: Great for an on-the-go meal.
5. Turkey Cobb salad: When you need a quick meal, this classic salad is big enough to fill you up when you don’t have time to sit and eat.