Answers from Our Experts (2)
Delmonico Steakhouse, the Las Vegas restaurant of famed chef Emeril Lagasse, mixes the tastes of the Big Easy with classic steakhouse fare. With that in mind, here’s our list of the five best things to order at Delmonico:
1. Rib eye. This bone-in cut might be the most expensive entrée on the menu, but for the money, you get a charbroiled and dry-aged cut, seasoned with creole spices and served with maître d’ butter. Carnivores, bring your appetites.
2. BBQ shrimp. This New Orleans specialty, the handiwork of chef Emeril Lagasse, might make you forget about the turf fare and stick to the surf. Plus, it’s perfectly complemented by a petite rosemary buttermilk biscuit.
3. Caesar salad. Though many steakhouses are forgetting the tradition, Delmonico prepares its Caesar salad tableside for two — the way it was meant to be.
4. Lobster sliders. This lunch option takes decadent Maine lobster and combines it with a citrus aioli and celery leaves for another seafood specialty. It’s served next to a pile of old bay spiced fries.
5. Banana cream pie. One of Emeril’s favorites, and once you taste this treat, it will surely be one of yours, too.
The five best things to order at Delmonico Steakhouse are:
Emeril's New Orleans barbecue shrimp with petite rosemary buttermilk biscuit.
Lobster bisque with Maine lobster garnish.
Dry-aged bone-in rib eye.
Emeril's BBQ salmon with potato and andouille sausage hash.
And finally, pecan pie with oatmeal shortbread crust, French vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.