Answers from Our Experts (1)
Lagasse’s Stadium serves the kinds of food you’d expect to see at a sports bar, only with Emeril Lagasse’s gourmet slant. With that in mind, here’s our list of the five best things to order at the Las Vegas restaurant:
1. Chicken wings. The buttery hot sauce on the wings has just the right consistency, served with celery and carrots, and your choice of homemade Ranch or blue cheese dressing. What’s a sports bar without wings?
2. French dip. You’ll see Emeril’s New Orleans influence here in a slow-roasted and shaved prime rib sandwich, topped with caramelized onions, provolone cheese and truffle aioli on French bread.
3. Creole reuben. A Big Easy spin on the classic sandwich, made with shaved corned beef and ham, Fontina cheese and coleslaw on griddle rye bread, drizzled with Russian dressing.
4. Nachos. You can choose between grilled chicken or BBQ pork (or meatless), but these crispy tortilla chips come with layers of cheese and pinto beans, served with guacamole, sour cream and homemade salsa.
5. BBQ Shrimp. A mainstay at all of Emeril’s restaurants, the New Orleans BBQ shrimp speak for themselves. Served with rosemary flatbread.