Answers from Our Experts (1)
Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro combines the traditional steakhouse fare with many of the dishes you’d find in a French bistro, all in one place. Here’s our list of the five best things to order at Morels:
1. French Toast: The breakfast classic, stuffed with banana and mascarpone cheese, served with Saigon cinnamon and 100 percent pure maple syrup is delicious and perfect if you like your breakfast to be sweet.
2. Grand plateau: A seafood dish with just about everything, including one lobster, eight shrimp, 12 oysters, octopus ceviche and half a Dungeness crab — a seafood lover’s perfect dish.
3. Cheese platter with charcuterie: The French aspect of the restaurant shines here, with your choice of one, three or five different kinds of house-cured meats. We recommend you go all out and just order the five meats.
4. Tuna tartare: This refreshing appetizer comes with avocado, peppers, cilantro, pine nuts and sesame oil. The mix of ingredients makes it super flavorful.
5. Steak: Lest we forget, Morels is a steakhouse, so you’ll want to try one of the prime cuts of beef. We’d recommend the 14-ounce New York sirloin, dry-aged 35 days.