A paradise of relaxation in Vegas
22 Treatment Rooms
Favored by locals in the know and visitors seeking a beyond typical spa experience, The Red Rock Spa by Well & Being is patterned on the five pillars of wellness developed by Dr. Tieraona Low Dog: spa and beauty, fitness, nutrition, healing therapies and sleep.
Measuring 25,000 square feet, this paradise of relaxation has its own entrance on the hotel side of the resort and features 23 lushly appointed treatment rooms — though you can opt to receive services by the pool — as well as a salon and fitness center to keep you feeling your best throughout your stay.
Keep an eye out for the spa’s slate of special events. You can join in everything from full moon gong meditation and yoga to the popular poolside silent yoga class, where everyone wears headphones to hear instruction.
Our Inspector’s Highlights
• Well & Being offers a full menu of options for groups, meetings, conventions and team building for a spa day with the girls or a retreat with co-workers.
• A light and bright color palette opens the senses. The mid-mod vibe echoes what you will find inside the hotel, but instead of deep onyx and crystal, gold and copper dictate the color scheme of the spa, along with materials such as textured marble and limestone.
• The almost two dozen treatment rooms promote health, rejuvenation and relaxation with both their design and practice.
• The Las Vegas spa carries a full menu of treatments designed for gentlemen, including a men’s fitness facial, barbering services, personal training in the fitness center and an alpine arnica deep tissue massage to ease muscle pain and relax stiff joints after a workout.
• If you’re trying to watch what you eat during your stay, a healthy spa cuisine menu is available through room service as well as poolside service.
Things to Know
• Comfortable leather benches and ottomans are scattered throughout, so feel free to relax wherever you want. And look for the luxe detail of boxing glove laces on upholstered pieces.
• For couples and groups, there’s a VIP suite with an oversized bathtub and two treatment tables.
• Outside the spa, there is a pool and shower garden sanctuary where mingling is encouraged post-treatment or where it’s possible to enjoy specialized classes and events.
• If you can’t make it to Beverly Hills to experience the services of dermatologist-to-the-stars Dr. Harold Lancer, look no further than the desert. Well & Being is the first nonmedical environment to offer his facial and body treatments.
• The science is based on the Lancer Method’s Interlocking Chemistry, featuring the Lancer Microderm, Sparkle and Glow Body Polish, and the Lancer Method Facial that encourages the growth of new skin cells and collagen with an infusion of oxygen and vitamins.
• In need of a pick-me-up? Try the Blues Be Gone massage that takes care of fatigue, stress and stiff muscles. The treatment begins with a blue eucalyptus inhalation, a vigorous massage with ginger root bath and body oil, followed by acupressure techniques to balance the adrenal system.
• Downstairs from the spa, you’ll find the Suite One salon offering haircuts, color treatments and barber services as well as manicures, pedicures and makeup application.
• In the fitness area, discover Woodway treadmills and equipment, plus Well & Being classes such as TRX, tai chi and vertical wall yoga.
• Nutritional guidance starts with a session in the BodPod, which accurately measures body composition.
• A second functional fitness studio showcases spinning and exclusive In-Trinity Board classes