Answers from Our Experts (2)
There are plenty of amenities at The Spa & Salon at ARIA, including some of the most unique we’ve come across. The treatments and services will have you leaving feeling calm, tranquil and rejuvenated. Here are the five best amenities at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Spa:
1. The Gabanyoku beds. The Spa and Salon at ARIA claims to be the only spa in the country to offer these Japanese heated-stone beds, designed to simultaneously increase blood circulation, accelerate your metabolism, soothe your muscles and remove toxins from your body.
2. The spa suite packages. If you’re planning on making your visit to The Spa & Salon at ARIA an all-day affair, consider booking one of these packages that let you sample the spa’s most popular services. The Classic Spa Suite package includes three hours of treatments, plus access to a hydrotherapy tub, food and drinks and a personal spa host.
3. The treatment rooms. With a calming and neutral décor, the rooms feature granite accents and details like orchids on the counters. The attentive therapists made us comfortable in the rooms, offering us refreshments before and after treatments.
4. The outdoor whirlpool. This co-ed area lets you step outside in your robe for some fresh air and a soak. The whirlpool might not have the same serenity as the indoor spa — it overlooks ARIA’s pools — but we like having the option of alfresco lounging.
5. The steam room and sauna. These amenities are housed inside the men’s and women’s locker rooms at the Las Vegas spa, and you shouldn’t miss a visit. The sauna is outfitted in redwood, while the steam room lets you breath in eucalyptus-infused moisture.
Our "Ganbanyoku" heated stone beds, the "Shio" salt room, our outdoor therapy pool, the 6,000 square-foot fitness center, and all 62 treatment rooms would be our five best amenities, in my opinion.