Answers from Our Experts (1)
With more than 140 years in service, Capital Hotel in Little Rock has had a lot of practice treating guests right. Here’s our list of the best amenities you can enjoy when you check in:
1. The Frette robes and slippers. Made by the same folks who created the plush linens on your bed, the robes and slippers in your room are sparklingly white, soft and inviting.
2. The in-room dining. The fact that the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel lets guests order from the exact same menus you’ll find in their two restaurants — One Eleven at the Capital and the Capital Bar and Grill — without editing or limiting your choices is one of our favorite pampering amenities.
3. The welcome amenity. We think you’ll agree that a jar of the hotel’s delectable spiced pecans and a bottle of wine is the perfect way to be greeted upon arrival.
4. The turndown service. The Capital Hotel diligently creates a tranquil turndown that includes a small reading light, a sweet treat in the form of Southern pecan toffee to send you off to sleep and a dream dictionary for when you wake up.
5. It might not seem like a traditional selection, but we love the hotel’s enormous 14’ ceilings. The extreme heights make the entire Little Rock hotel feel wildly spacious, and this includes your own guest room.