Answers from Our Experts (1)
The five things that any guest of the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane should know are:
1. Don’t worry if you’re a bit early. Guests who arrive before their rooms are ready can pop up to the tenth floor arrival lounge, shower, have an espresso and check their email at their own leisure.
2. Ask for a guest room on a high floor. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel stands roughly even in height with its surrounding neighbors, so ask for a room on the eighth or ninth floor facing Big Ben and the Thames to ensure you have a great view.
3. Use the concierge team. Not only can they get reservations at the hottest restaurants in upscale Mayfair, but they can also arrange for complimentary luxury car service to dining venues in the vicinity of the hotel.
4. Leave the swimming suit at home. Unless you’re planning to use the vitality pool in the spa, you won’t need it at the luxury hotel. There is a gym, as well as wet facilities in the spa, but no pool.
5. Take advantage of the shopping location. There are loads of high-end department stores (Harrod’s and Harvey Nichols) in the neighborhood, as well as traditional men’s groomers and old bookstores.