Answers from Our Experts (1)
The treatments at Chuan Spa London combine Chinese and Western techniques to leave your body and mind feeling relaxed and renewed. If you’re planning a trip to the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa, be sure to indulge in these treatments:
1. Chuan Harmony Massage. The London spa’s signature massage utilizes acupressure techniques along with soothing blended oils to help leave you calm and balanced.
2. Indoceane. Travel the globe with this luxe hydrotherapy treatment. You’ll begin with a Mediterranean-inspired body exfoliation before an Egyptian-style milk bath, an Indian Ayurvedic massage and a Chinese silk wrap for a worldly taste of utter relaxation.
3. Chuan Muddy Elements. The Chinese elements are integrated into five signature muds, which will cover your body following a warm oil and salt scrub. A scalp massage, face cleansing and full body misting complete the treatment.
4. Chuan Stone Therapy Massage. Using both hot and cold stones to balance the yin and yang energies of your body, this massage helps you both unwind and also increase circulation and immunity.
5. Frigi-Thalgo Body Wrap. If you’ve indulged a little too much whilst on holiday, you might want to consider this wrap treatment designed to reduce cellulite. A cooling body wrap helps regulate fluid balance and boosts your body’s circulation to eliminate toxins and excess fluids.