Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you book a treatment at The Health Club at One Aldwych, check out our list of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa’s best services:
1. La Alternativa Smooth. This 75-minute facial is supposed to be a needle-free alternative to Botox. It smoothes out wrinkles and lines using products from Barcelona beauty company Natura Bissé.
2. Volcanic stone treatment. If you’re a fan of hot-stone massages, try this 60-minute treatment. It uses hot and cold mineral stones to rub away your tension.
3. Floral Massage Ritual. A signature of the London spa, this massage adopts traditional Chinese medicine and ayurvedic principles. Expect to be pampered for 90 minutes.
4. Citrus Drench. Give your thirsty skin some relief with this 60-minute treatment. This citrusy body wrap hydrates your skin and then shields it from premature aging.
5. Back, neck and shoulder massage. After a long, packed flight, squeeze in time for this 30-minute treatment before you hit the town. It will unfurl the knots from your back, neck and shoulders so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.