Answers from Our Experts (1)
While the glamorous Hotel Bel-Air is a big draw for luxury-seeking adults, the iconic boutique hotel also keeps kids in mind. In fact, children are treated with the same impeccable care and service as their grown-up counterparts. Here are the five best children’s amenities featured at Hotel Bel-Air:
1. The Bathrobes: Children are given soft, kid-sized Hotel Bel-Air bathrobes to wear — just like their parents.
2. The spa: There’s no age requirement at Hotel Bel-Air Spa by La Prairie, so kids can get a taste of pampering too. Manicures and pedicures in the nail care room are the most popular services for little ones.
3. The children’s menu: Wolfgang Puck helms all of the culinary menus at the hotel, and he and his team have created special children’s menus at the restaurant, the pool and for room service. Kids can choose from favorites like grilled cheese, chicken fingers with fries and fish sticks with tater tots.
4. The nature: The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel is spread across 12 acres of gorgeous greenery. Children can explore the front lawn and watch the swans Chloe, Hercules and Athena glide across the gorgeous Swan Lake.
5. The specialty treats. As guests of the Los Angeles hotel, children often receive personalized housemade cookies or cupcakes from the chef. Other treats may include a stuffed swan, coloring books and even lip gloss or sunglasses for older children.