Answers from Our Experts (2)
Montage Beverly Hills offers plenty of amenities to keep you happy, but be sure to scope out these five favorites:
1. The mineral pool. You can't beat the coed mineral pool at Spa Montage; it’s an intimate bubbling pool that offers a little more privacy than the one on the rooftop. It’s heated at 102F, so you can just relax in the water. Plus, more often than not, you will have the mineral pool all to yourselves.
2. The gym. The complimentary 24-hour gym rivals any luxury fitness center, boasting plenty of cardio and strength-training equipment, each outfitted with individual TVs to make the time fly. You’ll find plenty of freeweights as well as a noise-protected Pilates and yoga studio for a more mellow workout. Fitness classes are available for $25. The gym is for hotel guests only.
3. The children’s program. The Paintbox children’s program is pretty great — it’s offered for hotel, restaurant and spa guests who need babysitting services. Your kids won’t just be looked after — they’ll get to do everything from arts and crafts to outdoor activities, while you’re enjoying a meal or a day of shopping. Hourly, half-day and full-day programs are available.
4. The rooftop pool. The glistening rooftop pool, open 24 hours, is a wonderful way to take full advantage of Southern California’s perfect weather and take in great views of the Hollywood Hills. You can opt to rent one of eight private cabanas – which are equipped with a stocked mini-bar, TV, DVD player and more – if you want even more privacy.
5. The house car. Perhaps the best amenity of all (exclusive to those staying in deluxe suites and up) is the complimentary access to the hotel's Mercedes-Benz fleet. You’ll get hooked up with your own car to drive around the 90210 during your stay here. They’re set up with navigational systems — something we find is a must in L.A. — so you don't have to worry about following a map while hundreds of cars are hurling past you on the 405. Just choose where you want to go and follow the directions.
The five best amenities at Montage Beverly Hills are:
1. Monogrammed pillows in the guest rooms.
2. Split of champagne upon arrival.
3. The John Lobb shoeshine service and the complimentary fashion consultations with in-house stylist, Joe Katz.
4. The unique pastry amenities from our award-winnings chefs. Each is specific to guests’ travel purposes (i.e., children, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.).
5. The 20,000-square-foot Spa Montage, equipped with club-style locker rooms, steam, sauna, whirlpool, coed mineral pool and Swiss showers.