Answers from Our Experts (2)
If you want your stay at Montage Beverly Hills to be perfect, you should be sure to pack these five important things. They’ll help you make the most out of your time at the Five-Star Beverly Hills hotel.
1. A bathing suit. A proper bathing suit is arguably the most important thing to pack, since you’ll obviously be taking full advantage of the mosaic-tiled rooftop swimming pool complete with underwater sound system, private cabanas and glamorous views of the Hollywood Hills.
2. Sunscreen. You’ll need to pack appropriate sunscreen to protect your skin from Southern California’s abundant sunshine. This being Los Angeles, large designer sunglasses don't hurt, either.
3. Workout gear. If exercise is important to you, vacation or not, then don't forget your workout gear and sneakers; Montage’s 24-hour gym is likely nicer than your own gym. You’ll find individual TVs on the cardio equipment and plenty of water, fresh fruit and towels to accompany your visit.
4. A nice outfit. You'll need nice dinnertime attire for your evening at Scarpetta; the hotel’s signature restaurant has a sleek-cool vibe, so we suggest an outfit that makes you feel smart, sexy and sophisticated. Plus, you never know which celeb you’ll run into here — when we were there last, we almost bumped into rapper/actor Ludacris walking through the hotel — so dress your best.
5. An extra piece of luggage. This isn't a bad idea, considering that you’re steps from Rodeo Drive. The selection is unreal — be prepared for more shopping than you thought. You’ll be thankful for the extra room.
When guests stay at Montage Beverly Hills, they should be sure to pack comfortable walking shoes, a swimsuit for our rooftop pool, a pashmina wrap for the cooler nights, sunglasses and spending money for Rodeo Drive.