Answers from Our Experts (1)
Some of The Polo Lounge’s signature dishes have been constant and beloved fixtures on the restaurant’s menu for decades, including:
1. McCarthy salad. Named for a polo-player patron, this salad features romaine lettuce, chicken, eggs, red beets, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, applewood-smoked bacon, avocado and balsamic vinaigrette.
2. Tortilla soup. The starter is packed with grilled chicken, queso fresco, green onion, avocado and crispy tortilla strips.
3. West Hollywood salad. A crunchy creation, this lunch salad features quinoa, farro, kale, spinach, mizuna, garbanzo beans, hearts of palm, golden raisins, toasted sunflower seeds, feta cheese and preserved-lemon vinaigrette.
4. Dutch apple pancakes. This breakfast specialty is served with sour cream and heirloom apples.
5. 10-oz. prime rib eye. One of the pricier dinner options, the rib eye is worth it. Enjoy the cut with whipped potatoes, roasted mushrooms, grilled balsamic red onions and Bordelaise sauce.