Answers from Our Experts (1)
Spa Montage offers an array of great amenities to prolong your pampering. It’s hard to narrow it down, but here’s our rundown of the five best amenities at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa:
1. The co-ed lounge and mineral pool is our favorite. It’s an intimate space where couples and friends can gather to relax in the water heated to an enjoyable 102 F. Skylights above let natural light in and the surrounding walls are covered with eye-catching blue mosaic tiles, which are in keeping with the Moroccan-inspired décor.
2. While you’re relaxing in the waiting area before your treatment, don’t forget to try some of the refreshments on the back counter. We highly recommend the strawberry and cucumber-infused ice water. It’s light and refreshing, and makes it easy to stay hydrated during your spa visit.
3. Spa-goers who stay overnight at Montage Beverly Hills have complimentary access to the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel’s spacious gym. You’ll find tons of cardio machines outfitted with personal TVs, free weights and a large yoga and Pilates studio. Take a fitness class for $25 — with options like body sculpting, indoor cycling and hip hop — or get one-on-one personal training. Hand towels, headphones, magazines, bottled water and fresh fruit are available.
4. Booking an hour-long treatment gets you complimentary access to the spa’s men’s and women’s locker rooms where you can stay a while after your treatment. You’ll find a bevy of amenities here including an herbal steam room, a sauna, a whirlpool and Swiss and deluge showers.
5. After your treatment is over, you’ll be bid adieu with a sweet treat from the hotel’s executive pastry chef Richard Ruskell, whose confections have been featured on The Food Network’s “Last Cake Standing.” His signature antioxidant mix of goji berries, dark chocolate chips and almond slivers is addicting.