Madrid's stylish urban escape
204 Rooms / 12 Suites
Only You Hotel Atocha ushers in a modern, urban option to Madrid's hotel scene. As the name suggests, Only You focuses on making your experience as personalized as possible — expect globally inspired cuisine prepared in open kitchens, welcoming lounge areas that entice you to stay awhile and amenities ranging from a barbershop and beauty studio to personal training.
Spanish interior designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán injected Only You Hotel Atocha with an industrial-meets-sporty-chic vibe. Rooms have exposed brick, wood furniture and flooring and plaid throws. In the public spaces, circular bookcases, patterned-tile flooring, cushy armchairs keep things hip and cozy.
The property's central location at the foot of beautiful Retiro Park makes it an appealing option for a stylish city break. Add trendy digs and knowledgeable service, and this stylish Madrid stay will make you feel right at home.
• Only You Hotel Atocha boasts a prime location. In addition to Retiro, you'll find Madrid's Golden Triangle of major art galleries a short walk away, along with the restaurant and bar haven of Barrio de las Letras.
• The Madrid hotel’s lobby makes for perfect people-watching territory, but if you're looking for a bit of quiet time, head up to the Relaxarium on the first floor. This little sanctuary is an indoor terrace full of natural light thanks to its glass ceiling, furnished with comfortable chairs ideal for chilling out after a day in the city.
• The boutique hotel creates an inviting atmosphere. Its lobby is a place to linger where you can savor your welcome drink, curl up on one of the comfy sofas with a book or chat over a coffee.
• Séptima restaurant and its terrace on the seventh floor afford panoramic views that are particularly photogenic at sunset. During the summer months, grab a gin and tonic from the outdoor bar and watch the sun go down as the DJ warms up.
Things to Know
• There's no need to take a break from your fitness routine while you're on vacation. The Madrid hotel offers a 24-hour gym equipped with cardio and resistance equipment, a bookable personal trainer and a weekly running club that heads out to Retiro Park.
• If you'd like to take advantage of the in-house personal trainers during your stay, book in advance or let reception staff know on arrival. It can also reserve any of the Natura Bissé treatments at the Caroli Health Club — the post-shopping massage works wonders for stressed sightseers.
• You don't necessarily need to leave the property to find entertainment. Only You Hotel Atocha's calendar of events changes with the seasons, but typically includes jazz sessions, Sunday brunches, afternoon tea and aperitivo nights.
• The Madrid hotel offers a 24-hour gym equipped with cardio and resistance equipment, a bookable personal trainer and a weekly running club that heads out to Retiro Park.
• Arrival from the airport couldn't be easier, with direct bus and train links from the Atocha Train Station situated opposite the hotel. Day tripping is a breeze: Atocha offers high-speed connections to popular Toledo and Cuenca.
• The industrial-chic vibe of the stylish hotel’s public areas extends to its comfortable bedrooms. They're minimalist in style but well equipped — a pillow menu, high-speed Wi-Fi, a media hub and a kettle to make hot drinks.
• Rooms are spread over seven floors and the higher you go, the better the view. The Terrace Suite tops the lot — its spacious panoramic patio features sun loungers so that you can soak up some rays as well as the vistas.
• Deluxe rooms at the trendy hotel look over the interior patio, while premium accommodations offer a street view. All rooms have ample natural light and are soundproofed to prevent the city noise from affecting your slumber.
• Subway-tiled bathrooms come with spacious rain showers and fluffy robes.
• An abundant buffet breakfast is served in Séptima. Aiming to cater to all tastes and dietary requirements, the spread includes everything from patisserie to eggs to detox juices and plenty of gluten-free options.
• During the summer, Séptima serves up an international street-food-inspired dinner menu with everything from Asian baos to local delicacies such as ham croquetas.
• The lobby's Trotamundos Restaurant is open year-round and is similarly international, with Asian-inspired dishes rubbing shoulders with Spanish and South American tastes. Chef Javi Mora developed the menu with the team at Spoonik, Barcelona's flagship fusion eatery.
• Vacation indulgence is enabled by Mama Framboise's bakery in the lobby, serving pastries and coffee all day.
• If your vice is cocktails, Trotamundos prepares an original selection — try the Atocha Julep made with Maker’s Mark, grapefruit juice and peppermint.