A sanctuary in bustling Manila
Pan Pacific Manila is all about creating a memorable stay. From the excellent butler service and the tasteful guest rooms to an unforgettably romantic dinner in a garden 21 levels above the ground, the Manila hotel makes it easy to forget you’re right in the middle of one of the liveliest portions of the city.
The hotel has 236 elegant rooms and suites featuring premium mattresses with a pillow menu, state-of-the-art entertainment systems with smart TVs, high-speed Internet access, and an impressive bathroom with a soaking tub.
Our Inspector’s Highlights
• Pan Pacific Manila is the first hotel to introduce butler service in the Philippines. In fact, Master Butler Wayne Fitzharris, the director of The International Guild of Butlers and House Managers, went to Pan Pacific Manila in 2011 to professionally train hotel butlers and staff.
• Top-notch amenities include an outdoor pool with a poolside bar, a fitness center, a well-equipped business center and parking and valet services.
• The luxury hotel has been actively refreshing guest rooms, hallways and meeting venues to reflect a new sleek, modern look. One of the best additions to the guest rooms is the 65-inch LED IPTV — with it, guests can access nearly everything they need for a convenient stay, from the in-room dining menu to an updated bill.
• One of the most iconic parts of Pan Pacific Manila is the scenic glass elevator, which gives you a stunning view of bustling Malate and Manila Bay while ascending to the guest rooms.
What to Know
• Pan Pacific Manila is situated in the middle of Malate, one of the busiest areas in the city. Outside the hotel, you’ll get a taste of real Manila — bustling, lively, a true immersion of the senses. This also means the hotel is ideally located near sites like the walled city of Intramuros and Manila Bay (known for its gorgeous sunset).
• Master Butler Wayne Fitzharris has served royals including Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophia of Spain. His world-class training method is the same program used in the Manila hotel to provide guests personalized and efficient service.
• Next to Pan Pacific Manila is Adriatico Square, a four-level lifestyle hub filled with retail stores and 30 indoor restaurants. Tip: Don’t miss the excellent Japanese food stalls.
• Enjoy a fuss-free and efficient check-in and checkout process — thanks to the separate counters for guests coming in and out of the hotel.
• Couples can request for a candle-lit dinner in the rooftop garden and the expert butlers will arrange it for you.
• All suites and almost all the guest rooms have been refreshed will an elegant, modern look reminiscent of Japanese minimalism. Earth tones with wooden and pearl accents give the hotel a familiar Filipino warmth.
• Every guest room and suite at Pan Pacific Manila comes with the signature butler service. From personalized check-in to the second you check out, your butler will be at your disposal.
• The bathrooms are marble with large soaking tubs with televisions. A separate rain shower room offers premium bath products.
• The 1,377-square-foot, two-bedroom Presidential Suite has a separate powder room for guests, a fully stocked kitchenette, a marble bathroom with Jacuzzi, a 10-seat dining area and floor-to-ceiling views of the city.
• At the Lobby Lounge, order drinks and light bites. The Pacific crab burger served with Sriracha mayo is a must-try.
• Twenty-one levels above the busy roads of Manila is Pan Pacific Manila’s answer to fine all-day dining, the Pacific Lounge. The international restaurant is 12,000 square feet with floor-to-ceiling views — opt for a table facing the gorgeous view of Manila Bay or head outside to the rooftop garden.
• The Sunset Lounge on the seventh level is great for happy hour cocktails and bar fare. For a more laidback atmosphere, move over to the Pool Bar and soak up the sun while sipping an icy beverage.