Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll find lots of luxurious amenities and features that make will make your visit to Mandarin Oriental, Miami more enjoyable. Here are the best things about the bay-front hotel:
1. The pool. See and be seen at the Mandarin Oriental’s pool, which perched above Biscayne Bay. The pool fronts a manmade private beach with umbrellas — but no bay access — where guests can unwind in privacy. Rent a cabaña and you’ll enjoy full butler services and your own flat-screen television.
2. The fitness center. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel’s comfortable and private fitness center is well equipped with various Technogym treadmills, stationary bikes and weight-lifting machines. You’ll also find chilled towels and plenty of earphones for built-in treadmill televisions. You can also work with a personal trainer or take a yoga or Pilates class in the spa's studio.
3. The location. The Mandarin Oriental is not along the glitzy streets of South Beach or Miami Beach. Instead, the hotel is situated just outside of Miami's downtown business center on scenic Brickell Key along Biscayne Bay.
4. The spa. This sanctuary by the pool offers an unparalleled level of service and pampering; we suggest you have a massage or facial in one of the luxurious VIP treatment suites at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Miami.
5. The views. There's something stunning gazing at the water and the city of Miami together. Stay in a balcony room facing the east at the luxury hotel, and it will likely boast 180-degree or more views of Biscayne Bay and the buildings that tower along the downtown waterfront. Stay in a balcony room facing west, and you'll get equally stellar views of downtown Miami. Some rooms have both.