Answers from Our Experts (1)
You can use many words to describe the style of Turnberry Isle Miami, but these are the best:
1. Vast. The resort features two 18-hole golf courses, two swimming pools, a beach club and hundreds of rooms spread over 300 acres. There’s a lot to take in, but one of the best ways to see the sights is to jog along the three-mile running path surrounding the resort.
2. Coastal. Bedrooms at the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel employ a neutral color palette in tans and creams, but the public spaces are designed using elements of coastal design with a pale blue, lemon yellow and minty green color scheme accented by dark wood furniture.
3. Floral. A flower motif is employed throughout the hotel, as all buildings are named after flowers, and carpeting will often feature floral designs. Gardens throughout the resort also display elegant flower beds.
4. Mediterranean. With its peach-colored façade and rows of balconies looking out over the hotel, not to mention the guest rooms’ marble bathrooms with mosaic tile trim, there’s a Mediterranean vibe felt throughout the resort.
5. Airy. Covered walkways and brick paths connect the different buildings of the resort, creating a unique structure that combines outdoor elements with interior structures.