Answers from Our Experts (1)
Aside from a bevy of blissful treatments at Aquanox Spa, the space is also practically overflowing with luxe amenities. Here’s a look at the five most heavenly amenities at this luxury getaway:
1. The relaxation lounge. The living room-like lounge is a dreamy little space where you can curl up on a comfortable couch and devour magazines and tea before your treatment.
2. The boutique. The best way to take a piece of your pampering session home with you is to hit up the well-stocked spa boutique on the way out. It’s filled with Sonya Dakar skincare and beauty products as well as great gift items like candles and spa robes and slippers.
3. The sparkling wine and truffles upgrade. Popular with guests who book couples massages, this treatment enhancement is available for an addition $25 and includes, you guessed it, a glass of sparkling wine and delectable chocolate truffles.
4. The unique menu. Choose one of the more unique treatments at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa and enjoy an entirely new experience, whether it's an "aromatheraphy soothed by the flame massage" using a lit candle or a 24-karat gold facial that uses the precious metal to firm your skin.
5. The fitness center. Located right next door to the spa, the fitness center, which is free for spa guests, is generously sized and fully loaded.