Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best treatments at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami are:
1. Aroma stone massage. Using hot stones for calming warmth and kneading, the therapist focuses on deep muscle tension and works out lingering kinks.
2. Holistic foot treatment. The big difference between this and the spa's other pedicure options is that this one includes an acupressure point massage, choice of aromatherapy massage oil and paraffin wax for deep pampering of the feet. Opt for Dazzle Dry nail polish, which dries instantly and won't chip for two weeks.
3. Ocean and Earth Body Wrap. This treatment channels the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa's seaside location, with a wrap with marine mud, algae or oshadi clay after the guest's body is first exfoliated and then oiled. Once wrapped in their choice of mud, the guest's skin perspires to eliminate toxins while the therapist gives a well-deserved head massage.
4. Caci Intensive Lift Facial. Caci products are like miracles in bottles. That's why this facial, which is customized to the guest's skin, is so effective. The treatment incorporates a micro current that naturally lifts aging skin, while also reducing puffiness. The effects last for days.
5. Thai massage. This is like a massage and yoga in one. The therapist twists, rocks and stretches guests on a mat to deeply revitalize their minds, relieve joint pain, increase flexibility and balance the body.