Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Saint Paul Hotel may be a historic property, but its ideas about how to pamper guests are firmly rooted in the 21st century. Here’s our list of the best amenities at this outstanding property:
1. The mini-bar. If a craving strikes while you’re cocooned in one of the hotel’s massive king-sized beds, then look no further than your well-stocked mini-bar, which promises nibbles as swank as chocolate-covered nuts, or as cheeky as gummi bears.
2. The pillows. Whether you book a Deluxe King or one of the many suites, you’ll find your bed covered in more pillows than you can count — all of which are hypoallergenic.
3. The Saint Paul Grill. The large mahogany bar and extensive Scotch list will make you half expect to see a table filled with the Rat Pack.
4. The doormen. When was the last time you saw a top hat and tails? The Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Saint Paul Hotel’s doormen greet you in style and offer a glimpse of the old-world style you can expect inside.
5. The Aveda bath products. This organic product line can be found in all of The Saint Paul Hotel’s 254 rooms, and there is no better way to wake up than the aroma from Aveda’s rosemary mint shampoo.