Answers from Our Experts (1)
Fresh, local and farm-to-table are popular terms at The River Grill Restaurant, and we’ve narrowed the menu down to the dishes that do those words the most justice at this recommended restaurant:
1. The Utah ruby trout. Enjoy the fruits of the Colorado River in the form of this hearty trout, which comes with Utah peach compote, toasted fennel pollen, bacon bits and a honey-wine vinaigrette.
2. The rabbit and rattlesnake sausage. Do you dare? It comes with more of the Utah peach preserves and a pile of baby greens to blunt your fear.
3. The organic vegetable Napoleon. A Napoleon made with vegetables? Absolutely, and grilled seasonal vegetables from the ranch’s garden, no less.
4. The cast iron fruit cobbler. Another benefit of having a garden on the property is fresh fruit, which is packed into this sweet dessert.
5. The Utah cheese plate. With three locally made cheeses, a locally produced honey and Utah apple butter, you can practically call yourself a state citizen after sampling this plate.