Answers from Our Experts (1)
After our fantastic getaway at this elegant bed and breakfast in the North Woods of Maine, we came up with a list of the best things about Blair Hill Inn.
1. Breakfast. We can’t think of a better way to start the day than with hot coffee and homemade French toast served on an elegant porch overlooking Moosehead Lake.
2. View. The inn is built on a hill so that you can enjoy panoramic views of Moosehead Lake and Moose Mountain from the porch, lobby, and most of the guest rooms.
3. Nature. Nearby National Parks offer endless opportunities for hiking, swimming, and observing wild animals.
4. Rooms. It’s tempting to spend a comfortable evening by the fire with a bottle of wine in the privacy of your luxurious room at the Blair Hill Inn.
5. Service. Owners Ruth and Dan McLaughlin will treat you like an old friend, whether this is your first or 15th visit to the historic inn.