Answers from Our Experts (1)
After our recent stay at this Forbes Travel Guide Recommended property in rural Maine, we came up with five words to describe the style of the Blair Hill Inn.
1. Natural. The first thing everyone notices at the Blair Hill Inn are the panoramic views of Moosehead Lake and Moose Mountain from almost every oversized window at the property.
2. Lodge. Touches such as a chandelier made of antlers and stone fireplaces in the lobby give the public spaces a lodge-like feel.
3. Elegant. Sumptuous bed linens, plush towels, and richly scented bath products remind you that you’re in a luxury bed and breakfast.
4. Outdoorsy. Nearby National Parks, wandering moose, and 100-year-old pine trees are just a few of the wilderness options you can enjoy while staying at the Blair Hill Inn.
5. Friendly. The Blair Hill Inn is run by a husband and wife team [Ruth and Dan McLaughlin] who are available 24/7 to make sure you’re enjoying every minute of your stay.