Answers from Our Experts (1)
Five things to know about The Restaurant at Meadowood are:
1. It is one of only five restaurants in Napa and Sonoma to receive an award from Forbes Travel Guide.
2. In 2012, The Restaurant underwent an extensive kitchen remodel, complete with a new chef’s counter experience right in the kitchen, as well as cosmetic renovations to the dining room and bar.
3. For both the chef’s tasting menu and the counter menu, ingredients are sourced from both The Napa Valley Reserve Garden, at the entrance to the Meadowood property, and the St. Helena Montessori school garden across the Silverado Trail.
4. A modern, American restaurant, The Restaurant at Meadowood is meant to speak to, and positively impact, the Napa Valley community while delivering a singular, curated experience for every guest.
5. Meadowood founding partner and owner of Harlan Estate, H. William Harlan, has made an exclusive offering for The Restaurant of his 2007 and 2008 vintages of Harlan Estate in half bottles. In addition, he continues to support The Restaurant with a deep vertical selection of wines from Harlan Estate and BOND Estates. His partner in Meadowood, Stan Kroenke, owner of Screaming Eagle, is offering the winery’s sauvignon blanc, also exclusively to The Restaurant.