Answers from Our Experts (1)
Romance is where you find it, and that can be nearly any restaurant in Naples. However, if you’re looking for tried and true romantic jaunts, be sure to make reservations at any of these five places, many of which overlook the Gulf of Mexico:
1. The Turtle Club. Bury your toes in the sand and watch the sun set over the Gulf from your fine dining, on-the-beach table at the Turtle Club on Vanderbilt Beach. Or, if you’re done with the sand for the day, reserve an indoor table, which still boasts a remarkable view of the beach.
2. Gumbo Limo. Another perfect beach spot is Gumbo Limo at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. The casual, laid-back atmosphere is just what you need for a perfect, relaxing evening.
3. H.B.’s on the Gulf. This restaurant at the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club overlooks Naples Beach; grab an outdoor table and watch the sun set, and wait for the stars to begin to shine overhead.
4. Baleen. Another place to try if you’re looking for a Gulf view is Baleen. Seafood entrees are served indoors and out, and the laid-back style will remind you why you’re in Florida.
5. Truluck’s Seafood, Steak & Crab House. For a restaurant away from the beach, try Truluck’s Seafood, Steak & Crab House on Fifth Avenue South. Music from the piano bar quietly wafts over you while you enjoy a glass of wine and fresh seafood.