Answers from Our Experts (1)
One of the quieter destinations in Florida, you’ll certainly find plenty of romantic ways to spend your time in Naples. Here are the five best things to do to spark some love:
1. Watch the sunset. Watching the sun set is romantic wherever you are. But watching the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico is particularly beautiful. Make an evening of it — pack a picnic, spread a blanket and take on the naturally beautiful tradition, topped off with a star-studded sky.
2. Take a catamaran cruise. Another way to watch the sun set, or to spend the day under the sun, is on a catamaran cruise. Sails billow overhead as you sip a cocktail and let the wind flow through your hair, while the boat glides over the water.
3. Visit the Naples Botanical Garden. Sure, giving your loved one a dozen roses is romantic; what if you could give her an entire garden? Well, you can essentially do that with a visit to the Naples Botanical Garden. Each of the seven gardens features distinct flora, all of which are beautiful and inspiring.
4. Get pampered at the spa. Gently melt the cares of the world away during a couples massage at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Naples. Make your appointments so that the two of you can relax together, and then spend some time at the exclusive mineral pool on the Spa Terrace, just for spa guests. The 104 different minerals in the pool will envelop you.
5. Shop for some sparkle. Window shopping on Fifth Avenue South can be quite romantic, especially when you stop into a boutique and pick out just the right piece of jewelry, followed by dinner at one of the intimate cafés.