Answers from Our Experts (1)
Starting your day off in style is important, and there’s no better way than brunch. These Naples restaurants will have you ready, fork in hand with some of your brunch favorites:
1. The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. Lucky for you, brunch is offered every day of the week at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. The extensive breakfast buffet has all the usual suspects — an omelet station, waffle bar, eggs prepared a number of ways, bagels and lox, breakfast meats, and fresh fruits and pastries.
2. M Waterfront Grill. Make your way to Venetian Bay and M Waterfront Grill — between 10:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Sundays — for creative brunch entrees made with fresh, organic ingredients. Try one of the restaurant’s classic dishes such as the signature organic vegetable omelet, made with aged cheddar cheese and green onions and topped with a four-cheese fondue.
3. The Dock at Crayton Cove. The Bloody Mary bar is one of the highlights at brunch at the Dock at Crayton Cove. Concoct your own creation using a selection of juices, flavorings and condiments. You are the mixologist here.
4. Naples Tomato. If you like to be in control, try the create-your-own pasta station during lunch at Naples Tomato. Of course, there’re also traditional breakfast favorites, including mouthwatering red velvet pancakes.
5. Le Lafayette. The brunch buffet (served November through May) features a French flair at Le Lafayette in the Third Street South neighborhood in downtown Naples. For $37, the menu changes every week but you can expect to be able to create your own omelet and choose from fresh seafood and delectable French pastries.