Answers from Our Experts (1)
Here are our favorite things about Windsor Court Hotel:
1. The location. Nestled in the heart of the French Quarter, across from the famous Harrah’s New Orleans casino, Windsor Court Hotel is a stone’s throw from some of the best restaurants, music venues, art galleries and shops that New Orleans has to offer.
2. The cocktails. Both Cocktail Bar and Polo Club Lounge, the hotel’s main bars, serve up well-crafted classic cocktails, including a number of drinks invented right here in New Orleans.
3. The spa. From relaxation massages to detox wraps, the spa will help you unwind and rejuvenate, whether you’re in town for business or pleasure.
4. The pool. The hotel’s 65-foot rooftop pool features heated saltwater and is open each day from 6am to 10pm, no matter the season.
5. The live music. One of the great things about New Orleans is the city’s appreciation for local music, and that holds true at Windsor Court Hotel, where Cocktail Bar, the Polo Club Lounge and the Grill Room all host live music each week.