Answers from Our Experts (1)
Guest conveniences abound at this boutique Manhattan hotel, but our picks for the best amenities at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Crosby Street Hotel are below:
1. Take a breather from the surrounding galleries and shops to enjoy English Afternoon Tea. As a guest of Crosby Street Hotel, you can take your tea in either The Crosby Bar & Terrace or the private The Drawing Room. Afternoon tea is available throughout the day and features a variety of teas, along with champagne and a selection of cakes and sandwiches.
2. One perk of staying at this Soho hotel is being just a few floors above the Sunday Night Film Club. For a fee of $30 to $50, you can watch a recently released movie in the hotel’s 99-seat cinema, along with drinks and the hotel restaurant’s delectable food.
3. While Crosby Street Hotel is a social destination for downtown locals, during your stay be sure to enjoy the exclusive, guest-only areas. These include the secluded, lush outdoor courtyard and the private coffee and cocktail lounge, The Drawing Room.
4. Wherever you meander within the vibrant, kitschy New York hotel, you’ll have access to complimentary Wi-Fi.
5. Keep Crosby Street Hotel in mind as a wonderful option for visiting New York with kids in tow. Among the conveniences tailored to families, there is a library of children’s books and babysitting services as well as kids’ bathrobes and toiletries to keep your little ones traveling in style.