Answers from Our Experts (2)
You won’t have to worry about Junior getting bored at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York; the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star luxury hotel caters to kiddies with the Trump Kids Program. The program offers a number of amenities custom-tailored for children, but these are the five we like best.
1. The kiddie cocktail menu offers a variety of creative mocktails, such as the Orange Smash, a delicious concoction of fresh squeezed orange juice, milk and white chocolate KitKat, or the Bora Bora Punch, a mix of cranberry, pineapple and orange juices garnished with a sour gummy. They’re so good, you may want to try them yourself.
2. To keep the kiddies busy and entertained, the Trump Kids Program provides coloring books and Trump backpacks. That way, they can tote around those inside-the-lines masterpieces to show mom and dad later.
3. The Kids Get Fit program offers classes that keep children active and healthy. From boxing to swimming lessons, your little one is sure to find some fun away from the video games.
4. You don’t even have to introduce your 6-year-old impresario; let your kids tell everyone who they are with their own personalized business cards included in the Trump Kids Program. Your little one can follow in The Donald’s footsteps and be a miniature Master of the Deal.
5. Even after you leave the Manhattan hotel, your kid can rock the Trump t-shirt provided through the Trump Kids Program. Everyone will know that your kid has Five-Star taste.
The five best amenities for children at Trump International Hotel & Tower are:
1. Trump Kids bathrobes and slippers
2. Children’s DVDs and a movie amenity
3. Wii and Xbox gaming systems
4. Personalized business cards and stationery
5. Kiddie cocktails and children’s room service menu