Answers from Our Experts (2)
Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star The Spa at Four Seasons New York ranks high on our list of top hotel spas in New York City thanks to its luxe treatments including these best of the bunch:
1. Four Hands at Four Seasons. Twice the number of therapists working on your body means twice the bliss in this massage. When you want to eliminate all of your daily stresses, this is the treatment to get. We also love that you have the choice between lotion and oil for massages here.
2. New York Energy Balancer. Following a foot purifying ritual, this body treatment focuses on rebalancing your body’s energy with long sweeping strokes and a reflexology massage, plus stonework to open your body’s chakras.
3. Botanical Balancer. If your skin is looking a bit sallow but is also on the sensitive side, opt for this facial that uses organic botanical products to rejuvenate the skin, leaving it glowing and radiant.
4. Acupressure with Back Walking. During this massage, your therapist will be supported from parallel ceiling bars and will use her body weight to walk on your back to help relieve muscle tension and improve circulation.
5. City Relief Pedicure. Traipsing about New York can do a number on your toes, which is why we love getting our feet scrubbed, soaked and painted here. You’ll recline in a club chair in the nail salon, which can only accommodate two guests at any one time. We also absolutely adore the selection of Butter and Deborah Lippmann nail polishes here — definitely opt for one of the fun glittery shades.
We let our guests decide which treatment to book at The Spa at Four Seasons New York, however, the following are the most popular:
1. Four Seasons custom massage.
2. Four hands massage.
3. Four Seasons custom facial.
4. DNA Molecular Regenerator Facial.
5. Botanical manicure and pedicure.