Answers from Our Experts (1)
From Thanksgiving through the New Year, our chefs present family-friendly holiday season activities and entertainment throughout The Resort at Pelican Hill. During November and December, I recommend the following top five family activities:
• Children’s Gingerbread House Decorating: Pelican Hill’s Pastry Chef highlights a favorite holiday tradition in this culinary class. Children ages 5 and older will enjoy lunch and create a masterpiece to take home.
• Nutcracker Tea Holiday Party: Children and their families are invited to enjoy an enchanting tradition, featuring a delightful Nutcracker ballet performance and holiday tea in the Resort’s elegant ballroom.
• Breakfast with Santa: Tell Santa your holiday wishes, enjoy seasonal music, and savor a traditional breakfast buffet. A to-go candy buffet and Santa photo souvenir are included.
• Afternoon Tea & Children’s Story Time: Families are invited to attend Afternoon Tea in the Great Room with performances of classic children’s story books, sing-alongs, dancing and a special children’s menu! Join Rapunzel on November 29 and Beauty on December 27.
• Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day Brunches: Our annual ocean-view ballroom brunches include children’s entertainment, such as crafts, cupcake decorating and puppet shows.