Answers from Our Experts (1)
Studio is a Five-Star restaurant in the heart of Laguna Beach, and it represents spectacular California seaside dining at its best. It’s located at the Montage Laguna Beach resort and has become a culinary destination for foodies and locals alike. Here are five other things you should know about this fine dining hotspot:
1. The menu changes often. Renowned chef Craig Strong likes to stick with seasonal ingredients at his high-class haunt, which results in a menu that’s constantly changing and always intriguing.
2. The outdoor seating is prime. Sure, the inside of Studio is beautiful with floor-to-ceiling windows and wide-open patio doors, but the real star is the outdoor space. Atop a bluff overlooking the Pacific, the patio offers postcard perfect views night after night.
3. It’s very romantic. From the sweeping vistas to the shared dishes and top-notch wines, Studio provides the ultimate atmosphere for romance.
4. You should leave your kids at home. Children are welcome here, but unless your little ones are extremely mature eaters, they won’t find many items on the menu that will please them.
5. Flip-flops are a no-no. Even though the restaurant is in the heart of laidback Laguna Beach, flip-flops and board shorts are not welcome here. Throw on some high-style business casual attire (jackets and ties are not required for men) and enjoy a relaxed but elegant night at Studio.