Answers from Our Experts (1)
Reunion Resort is a home-away-from-home in Orlando, Florida. It has everything you need for a fun and relaxing vacation — pools, restaurants and golf courses — but before you pack your bags, here are five things you should know:
1. Reunion Resort is a cashless vacation spot. This means you don’t have to worry about digging for cash to tip the staff. Your room key works as a credit card during your stay, so anything you order will be charged directly to your room.
2. A 9.75 percent resort fee is charged to your room daily, based on the rate of your room per night. This resort fee takes care of everything from Internet access to beach and pool services.
3. Reunion Resort is a membership-owned property, which means people can buy property on the resort for year-round homes or vacation stays. You may run into owners or members during your stay, and you could potentially be staying in an owner’s property. You won’t know the difference when you’re here as a guest.
4. Close proximity to Walt Disney World Resorts. It’s easy to come to Reunion Resort and never leave the property, but it’s also easy to drive six miles to Walt Disney World and experience the magic of the famous theme park. Reunion is about a 10-minute drive from Disney, as well as Epcot Center, Universal Studios and Sea World.
5. There are six restaurants on property at Reunion Resort, but only some open seasonally. Forte, the resort’s fine dining venue, is only open during high-travel seasons — and even then it might close if it doesn’t have enough reservations. The other on-site restaurants — Eleven, The Cove, The Clubhouse, Longboards and the Sushi Bar — are open regularly unless otherwise noted by the hotel.