Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are a lot of amenities to keep you busy at Reunion Resort. Whether you want to lounge by the pool or get in a few rounds of golf, there’s something for everyone here. Here are the five best amenities at this Orlando, Florida resort:
1. The spa. Reunion Resort’s boutique spa is located in a renovated home and offers everything from nail services to massages and facials. The spa’s outdoor second-floor veranda deck is a great place to relax before or after your spa treatment.
2. The water park. The resort’s water park has a lazy river, twisty slides, a wooden boardwalk and a water gym. A great place for kids to spend their day, the water park also has its own restaurant and bar area.
3. ANNIKA Academy. Reunion Resort is the only resort in the world to feature a teaching academy certified and selected by golf pro Annika Sorenstam. Adjacent to the driving range, ANNIKA Academy offers a modern fitness room, conference room, full-service training facilities, club fitting and swing analysis areas.
4. Daily resort activities. Reunion Resort offers daily activities for guests and members, including tennis clinics, a running and walking club, yoga classes, and “dive-in movies” at The Cove pool. Check the schedule at the concierge desk for the day’s offerings.
5. A partnership with LEGOLAND. The world’s largest LEGOLAND Park is just a 25-minute drive from Reunion Resort. The park is geared toward guests ages 2 to 12 and includes live shows, LEGO-inspired attractions and various theme-park rides. If you book your LEGOLAND tour through Reunion Resort, you’ll get $10 off each ticket to the park.