Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll have a hard time tearing your kids away from the fun at Reunion Resort. Whether it’s water sports, golf games or pool parties, there’s plenty to keep your little ones entertained at this Orlando, Florida resort. Here, according to our Forbes Travel Guide editors, are five amenities your kids will love:
1. Kids Crew. Open Tuesday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (and sometimes later, depending on the planned events), the Kids Crew hosts daily activities for kids ages 4 to 10. There are also full and half-day camps available for kids.
2. Water park. The water park at Reunion Resort features a water gym, lazy river and water slides. When your kids are done slipping and sliding, they can head to Longboards, the water park’s restaurant, for kid-friendly food.
3. Walt Disney World. Reunion Resort is just 6 miles from Walt Disney World and its theme parks, making it an easy day trip for kids anxious to meet Mickey.
4. Arcade. A small arcade at the resort’s main pool is a great distraction for kids on a cloudy day — or if they just need a break from the sun. The arcade is free and open during pool hours.
5. ANNIKA Academy: The on-site ANNIKA Academy is the first ever golf teaching academy from pro Annika Sorenstam. The instructional academy offers a junior elite golf camp for kids ages 14 to 18.