Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are endless opportunities to quench your cravings at Reunion Resort. With six restaurants, plus in-room dining, you’ll never go hungry at the Florida resort. Here are the five best things to eat and drink during your stay:
1. Sushi. Don’t miss a chance to try some of chef Ha’s special rolls at the Lobby & Sushi Bar in the lobby of The Grande. Our favorite is The Grand Reunion Roll, made with shrimp tempura, cucumber, steamed shrimp, toasted sesame seeds and chef Ha’s special sauce.
2. Grilled lamp pops. The restaurant Eleven, which is located on the 11th floor of The Grande, serves contemporary American fare seven days a week. One of our favorite menu items is the grilled lamp pops. It’s served with pickled tomato, mint salsa verde and spicy hoisin sauce.
3. Togarashi-crusted Cowboy Steak. Before you even arrive at Eleven, you’ll hear guests buzzing about the restaurant’s Togarashi-crusted Cowboy Steak. This popular dish is served with marble potatoes, smoked Vidalia onions soubise, asparagus and a natural beef jus.
4. Cocktails. The lobby lounge in The Grande offers a festive cocktail menu that’s meant to appeal to all taste buds. Don’t miss the Reunion Margarita, a mix of Reposado Tequila, fresh lime and Agave nectar.
5. Dinner at Forte. Don’t miss the steaks at Reunion Resort’s fine dining restaurant, which is open seasonally. The traditional American steakhouse serves a buffet of top meat that’s cooked to your liking and paired with your choice of sauce and sides.