Answers from Our Experts (1)
We could use a lot more than five words to describe the style of Villas of Grand Cypress in Orlando. But here are five adjectives that sum up the resort’s style:
1. Traditional. The design of the villas is traditional and classic, featuring neutral tones like brown, beige gold and cream.
2. Comfortable. Soft duvets, pillow-top mattresses and king-sized pillows top the beds, while pullout sofas and soft carpeting make the villas very comfortable.
3. Spacious. These villas at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel are quite large, making them ideal for families or groups traveling together. The property itself is expansive as well, so you’ll enjoy the complimentary, 24-hour shuttle around the property.
4. Private. Each villa offers guests plenty of privacy so that you have a quiet and relaxing vacation without being disturbed by other guests. Each villa stands alone on its own residential-looking cul-de-sac.
5. Lush. As soon as you pull up the drive to the reception building here, you’ll be greeted with lush foliage, rolling greens, palm trees, manicured shrubs and colorful flowers. The property is filled with beauty, from the views of ponds and curving pathways to birds chirping and lizards zipping across the sidewalks.