Answers from Our Experts (1)
With a handful of starters paired with fabulous handcrafted cocktails, Eleven is the sort of place where you’ll want to arrive an hour before you’re set to dine. Here’s what to order when you get there:
1. Lobster tempura. Definitely order the lobster tempura, which come two on a plate drizzled with Dijon-and-citrus aioli.
2. Wagyu beef sliders. Topped with caramelized onions and smoked ketchup, these sliders also make for great pre-dinner snacking.
3. Cherry frisee salad. Once seated, be sure to order the cherry frisee salad, which is made with spinach and topped with sweet dried cherries, roasted pecans and goat cheese.
4. Steak. Five generous cuts of steak plus a 12-ounce veal chop will satisfy any carnivores at your table, but if you tend toward fish...
5. Roasted grouper. The roasted grouper is superb but the lobster whipped mashed potatoes it’s set atop are unforgettable.