Answers from Our Experts (1)
When you crave a delicious brunch, it can be hard to navigate through all the pancake-laden options in Palm Beach. Here’s our list of the five Palm Beach restaurants that offer a fabulous brunch:
1. Temple Orange. At the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa restaurant’s “Freshly Squeezed” Sunday Brunch, you’ll find staples such as meat-carving and omelet stations. But you will want to head straight for the pancake cart, which rolls around with indulgent toppings like chocolate chips, bananas, nuts, berry compote and warm sugar cane syrup. Or, eat like a local and fill up on shrimp and chilled seasonal seafood. Round out your meal with family-style pastries and desserts.
2. Ocean Bistro. Stop by the Ocean Bistro at Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach and order tweaked brunch favorites, including croque madame (brioche, Swiss cheese, ham, turkey and fried egg), steak and eggs, or barbecue short-rib hash with poached eggs and lemon hollandaise sauce.
3. The Circle. Brunch is celebrated at the Circle at The Breakers. The domed room with 30-foot frescoed ceilings and Renaissance-inspired murals is filled with delectable selections, complimented by drinks concocted by the bartenders on hand. And forget your diet — there are more than 30 desserts on offer.
4. Buccan. Newer to the brunch scene, Buccan is the place to go for twists on the usual suspects. Try dishes like ham-and-egg pizza, butternut squash beignets, eggs Benedict with roasted heirloom tomatoes, and bacon, shrimp and grits, and buttermilk friend chicken.
5. Café Boulud Palm Beach. Found within the Brazilian Court Hotel & Beach Club, Café Boulud was the first of chef Daniel Boulud’s outposts of his Manhattan location. The prix fixe, three-course brunch menu is filled with unexpected dishes, but those you’d expect from this exceptional chef. Go for a wild mushroom omelet; a mâche salad and truffle vinaigrette; grilled chicken paillard with watercress, fennel, endive and a grapefruit basil vinaigrette; or moules frites with crispy pommes frites.