Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Spa at Fearrington offers a full range of traditional and specialty facials, nail treatments and body therapies. Here are the five best treatments:
1. Elemis Visible Brilliance Facial. Best suited for those looking to firm and rejuvenate the skin while also reducing dark circles and dryness, this anti-aging facial is one of the most popular (and effective) treatments at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa. Micro-circulatory massage techniques plus the Amino Active Mask restore skin to baby soft results.
2. Elemis Oxygen SkinCalm Facial. Gentle massage techniques and a serum-based Japanese Silk Mask infused with SkinCalm Booster Serum bring immediate comfort to stressed and irritated skin, alleviating redness and rebalancing skin.
3. The Fearrington Selection Massage. The Reflexology Massage. This treatment draws from ancient Chinese therapy to apply pressure on various body points to boost energy flow and circulation.
4. Elemis Musclease Aroma Wrap. In this comforting foil wrap, a warm blend of essential oils, de-stress scalp treatment, and pressure point facial massage bring complete muscle relaxation — ideal after a long day of walking the grounds at Fearrington.
5. Fearrington Luxury Pedicure. Indulge with Elemis’s lime and ginger salt exfoliating scrub, plus a mimosa and honey moisturizer and paraffin wax followed by a polish job to create picture-perfect toes in no time.