Answers from Our Experts (1)
Fairmont Olympic Hotel is a full-service hotel with a bounty of amenities that will enhance your visit, but we think these are the five best:
1. The Georgian. The Georgian offers French-influenced cuisine featuring a range of Northwest ingredients like Dungeness crab bisque and Alaskan king salmon with shaved apples and morel mushrooms along with excellent service in a truly beautiful setting. A full afternoon tea is also available.
2. The House Car. If you’re heading out to dinner or to one of the city’s museums, inquire if the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel’s complimentary house car can take you there.
3. Great room service. In addition to offering signature dishes from the hotel’s two restaurants, The Georgian and Shucker’s, you’ll discover unique menu options including macrobiotic, raw, vegan, gluten-free and heart-healthy items.
4. Boutique shopping. The ground floor of the luxury Seattle hotel is filled with shops catering to those with the most discriminating tastes. You’ll find exquisite dresses and bridal attire from Luly Yang, fine jewelry from Gary Tipp, watches at Omega and glass art and flowers at Toppers European Floral Design, to name a few.
5. The health club. Located on the second floor, you’ll find the gym and indoor swimming pool. Along with the fully equipped locker rooms with sauna, there’s even an outdoor terrace where you can sunbathe after relaxing in the large Jacuzzi.