Answers from Our Experts (1)
Lots of descriptive words come to mind when you’re touring Sorrento Hotel in Seattle. Here are words that sum up its style:
1. Historic. You may feel that you have stepped back in time when you first arrive at Sorrento Hotel. The hotel was completed in 1909 and contains many of its original design elements including the distinctive Fireside Room fireplace with green Rookwood tiles.
2. Luxurious. The Forbes Travel Guide recommended hotel caters to guests with discerning tastes and an appreciation for the finer things in life. Fine custom furnishings and décor, top of the line amenities and impeccable first-class service will impress the savviest of travelers to Seattle.
3. Relaxed. This property’s comfortable guest rooms and amenities invite guests to relax and unwind. You can’t help but escape to a world of tranquility when you’re settled into your bed with 400 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets over high-end Sealy mattresses.
4. Welcoming. Staff members are always ready to greet and pamper guests as they first arrive to the hotel. You’ll be greeted as you pull into the carefully designed formal hotel entryway and porte-cochère.
5. Artistic. The Forbes Travel Guide recommended hotel supports the arts. You’ll find music, arts and literary events hosted during many evenings in the Fireside Room.