Seoul's luxe business hotel
Set in the heart of Gangnam, Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas guarantees a glamorous backdrop to any stay in Seoul.
The hotel has a great location in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Seoul. The best dressed and the jet set fill the bustling streets; this is the place to see and be seen.
It’s also a spot for those traveling on business, thanks to Seoul Parnas’ location in the Korea World Trade Centre complex, along with the COEX convention and exhibition center and Korea City Air Terminal.
As you approach the tree-lined hotel front, elegantly dressed doormen in top hats and tails greet you and lead you into the lobby for your check-in.
Also awaiting you in the lobby are high ceilings, ornate sculptures and marble flooring — an effortlessly sophisticated look prevails throughout the hotel.
Elsewhere you’ll find upscale restaurants offering global cuisines, expansive fitness facilities and business services.
Our Inspector’s Highlights
• We admired the elegant décor from its 2014 remodel by Ilya Corporation and Rockwell Group. The latter is an internationally reputed company with an array of notable works, including the Ground Zero observation deck in New York City, and many hotels, like The New York Edition.
• This luxury hotel offers three upscale restaurants serving cuisines from around the globe in sophisticated settings. If you wish for more privacy while dining, move your dinner party to one of the private dining rooms.
• Located on the first floor, The Grand Deli displays freshly made pastries, handmade chocolates and fine wines in a sparkling setting. It’s the place to buy an edible gift or an indulgent snack.
• The hotel’s Metropolitan Fitness Club helps to ensure that you stay in shape while traveling. The facilities here include an expansive gym, an aerobics room, an indoor swimming pool and a lounge.
What to Know
• Club level guests can enjoy additional benefits such as an express check-in and access to the club lounge, which provides complimentary snacks, and stunning views over Gangnam and downtown Seoul.
• The Seoul hotel is made for business travelers. With three business rooms, five mid-sized event rooms and four elegant banquet halls that can seat more than 400 people, the hotel can accommodate any corporate gathering.
• Shoppers will be in their element here. There are countless stores in close proximity to the hotel, from global retailers at the attached Parnas Mall, to independent boutiques at nearby Cheongdam-Dong, Seoul's Fashion District.
• Don't confuse the hotel with its nearby sister property, InterContinental Seoul Coex. Both are connected to the Korea World Trade Center.
• At an average size of 430 square feet, the standard rooms at Seoul Parnas are larger than most in the city.
• The décor throughout the rooms is upscale and contemporary — think neutral undertones with the occasional burst of color.
• Seoul Parnas’ bathrooms are equipped with toiletries from San Francisco-based Agraria, the InterContinental’s brand of choice at its luxury hotels.
• Large windows spanning the outer wall of your room maximize the views of the vibrant city below.
• Designed by the world-famous Tony Chi & Associates, Table 34 offers decadent French-meets-Korean cuisine in an elegant setting. Have the sommelier choose a fine wine from the menu of 1,000 selections as you enjoy the vista of Seoul from the 34th floor.
• Sourcing an expert Chinese chef from noted Beijing restaurant Quanjude, Wei Lou offers a contemporary approach to Chinese food, and its menu boasts having the best Beijing duck in Seoul.
• Seoul Parnas has accomplished the art of making buffet dining stylish at The Grand Kitchen. Watch as the chefs prepare world cuisines before you, using fresh local ingredients at the various live action stations.
• Located on the first floor, Hakone restaurant prides itself on its authentic Japanese cuisine. From fresh sashimi to noodle dishes, Hakone provides a menu representative of the food trends in Japan today.
• Sit beneath the decadent chandeliers and the high ceilings of the Lobby Lounge and unwind for the evening accompanied by live music, snacks and cocktails.