Answers from Our Experts (1)
Grand Hyatt Shanghai offers guests a wide selection of amenities. Here are the top five:
1. Dim sum brunch. Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Grand Hyatt does a weekend dim sum brunch at its Cantonese restaurant, Canton. There, you can try a variety of bites from Southern China, including tasty dumplings and steamed buns.
2. Prime views. Grand Hyatt Shanghai is located on floors 53 to 87 of an 88-floor skyscraper, offering sweeping views of the city from nearly every room.
3. The pool. The pool at Grand Hyatt Shanghai is a wonderful respite after a long day of meetings or sightseeing. With its location on the 57th floor, it offers superb views and walls of windows that let in plenty of light.
4. The food. Grand Hyatt Shanghai has six restaurants, so you can eat a variety of cuisine and dishes, including Chinese food, sushi, steak, scrambled eggs and sandwiches.
5. Room service. All Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotels have great room service, but we love that Grand Hyatt Shanghai serves everything on its room service menu 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can get an enormous, delicious sandwich or a plate of fried noodles delivered straight to your door at 4 a.m.