Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best amenities to enjoy while staying at Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Hotel Indigo Shanghai on the Bund are:
1. Tea and coffee. The guest rooms come with premium quality and locally sourced coffee grounds from China’s Yunnan province, as well as several packets of tea by The Bund Tea Company. Both are perfect for use in the in-room French press and charming ceramic tea and coffee sets.
2. QUAY library. The sixth floor of the hotel houses a cozy and colorful library with sofas, board games, a chess set, a free-exchange book collection, magazines and DVDs.
3. Movie pods. Also on the sixth floor are two unique movie pods — large domes housing a sofa bed, several throw pillows and a flat-screen television. They can be rented for movie-watching sessions, and a member of the staff will even provide the popcorn.
4. The bathtubs. The bathrooms at the hotel include an enormous freestanding tub in a mosaic-tiled room with two windows overlooking Shanghai’s river and skyline. Fluffy towels and a jar of bath salts are also at hand so guests can relax their aching muscles after a long day of business or touring.
5. Guest service directory. Make sure to browse through the excellent guest service directory, which comes with hand-drawn maps, local highlights, cultural stories, historical profiles and plenty of ideas to plan an activity-packed day in Shanghai.