Answers from Our Experts (1)
Foodies will feel at home at International Shanghai Expo, where there are plenty of eating and drinking options. Here are the five best at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. Pizza. Indulge in authentic pizzas and pastas at the rustic Basilico restaurant. Using a wood-fired oven, the restaurant makes mouthwatering pizzas with thin crusts and gourmet toppings.
2. Dim sum. We recommend sampling the local cuisine at Sheng Hui Tang Chinese restaurant. Hong Kong master chef Pan Xian Wen whips up a traditional dim sum that is not to be missed.
3. Barbecued roast goose. Another one of Wen’s best dishes, available at Sheng Hui Tang.
4. Suckling pigs. Don’t miss this decadent dish, also at Sheng Hui Tang.
5. Light salads and sushi. Head to the first-level Café 1188 for an array of light salads and sushi dishes.