Answers from Our Experts (1)
From dressy duds to sunglasses, here’s everything you should pack for your stay at Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star InterContinental Shanghai Expo:
1. A nice suit or dress. Guests of InterContinental Shanghai Expo will want to bring a nice suit or dress if a wedding (a popular event at the hotel) in the Grand Ballroom or Terrace Ballroom is on the agenda.
2. Business casual attire. If you’re dining at Sheng Hui Tang Cantonese restaurant or Basilico Italian eatery, you’ll want to bring business casual clothing so you can enjoy a glass of wine and a delicious meal in style.
3. Workout clothes. Bring your workout gear and sneakers to take advantage of the fitness classes, swimming pool and outdoor running track.
4. Sunglasses. Business travelers that plan on planting themselves in the Club Lounge for the majority of their trip may want to bring sunglasses for sunny days, since many of the meeting rooms are light-filled and overlook the Huangpu River.
5. An iPad. Work on your iPad or tablet of choice while you sit on the pool deck or in the garden at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel.